Friday 13 November 2015

Little Bird by Jools | Winter 2015

As lots of you may already know, I am pretty much obsessed with the Little Bird range which is designed by Jools Oliver and available at Mothercare in the UK. Her range completely embodies everything that children's clothing should be; durable, good quality, fun, whimsical and reasonably priced. I always without fail pick up at least a few pieces from every season's collection and this Autumn and Winter has been no exception. I wanted to share with you some of my favourite pieces from this Winter's offering.


This cardigan has to be my favourite piece from this season. The colours, the pattern, oh my! This will go with so many of Bryony's outfits and I love that it is a little warmer than her other cardi's! Love.


Just LOOK at this stunning blouse and skirt set. When I first saw the promo images for this collection this was the first piece that caught my eye. Paired together it looks like a dress, but what I love so much is that these items can be separated and paired with other pieces from the range too. The print is just so so gorgeous (those colours!) and I just love the fit and the shape. So very retro!


Next up is a shirt I bought for my son Austin. I LOVE the toadstool print and this navy colour suits Austin very well. If I could buy a big person version of this for me, I totally would!


I couldn't resist this gnome sweatshirt for my son! How cute are those gnomes! Really comfy and a little bit more of a modern take on 'retro' for those who aren't sure about some of the more out there pieces from the collection. 


Second gnome jumper...oops! This time a knitted polo neck. When Austin first saw this on a rack in Mothercare a few weeks ago, he straight away said 'I love it!' which surprised me! This is much more old school than other pieces but for me the more retro the better! I managed to sneak this to the till without him noticing so this will be going in his stocking from Father Christmas and if he wants to he can wear it on Christmas Day this year. So warm and festive!


Gnomes feature heavily in this years collection and I simply love it all. This skirt is the standout piece from the whole collection in my opinion. In a gorgeous soft cord, with the gnome appliqué, it is simply gorgeous. Very reasonably priced too for such a special item of clothing. This is one I will find hard to pass on so may be going in the 'grandchildren' box!



I have tried to be as restrained as possible this season but there is still so many more item's I could pick up in a heartbeat. If you are interested to see the full collection, I will leave you with this short film created for Mothercare's YouTube channel. So much loveliness!



*I haven't been paid to talk about Little Bird. I just really, really love it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com | Header Image by Freepik